Welcome to the Aquia Harbour Property Owner's Association website. After you register, you may want to spend a bit of time reviewing the "tutorials" forum.
Feb. 28 - Regular board meeting at 7 p.m. at the Country Club.
Mar. 10 - Town Hall Meeting at 10:00 a.m. at the Harbour Inn
Stafford County Recycling
ALL SINGLE STREAM RECYCABLES ARE ACCEPTED
Commingled Recyclables, consisting of recyclable glass, aluminum, cans, plastics and papers, generally collected from residential recycling, as follows:
- Glass food and beverage containers: brown, clear, or green
- Ferrous (Iron) cans
- PET plastic containers with the symbol #1: narrow neck containers only
- HDPE natural plastic containers with the symbol #2: narrow neck containers only (milk and water bottles)
- HDPE pigmented plastic containers with the symbol #2: narrow neck containers only (detergent, shampoo, bleach bottles, etc. without caps)
- Plastics with symbols #3, #4, #5, #6, #7: narrow and screw top containers
- Old corrugated cardboard
- Cereal boxes
- Telephone books
- Printer paper
- Copier paper
- All other office paper without wax liners
Materials Not Accepted, include but are not limited to:
- Window or auto glass
- Light Bulbs
- Plastics unnumbered
- Plastic bags
- Coat hangers
- Glass cookware/bakeware
- Household items such as cooking pots, toasters, etc.
- All glass containers must by empty and free of metal caps and rings and contain less than 5% food debris.
- All tin cans, bi-metal cans, and aluminum cans must be empty and contain less than 5% food debris.
- All aerosol cans must be empty with less than 5% content
- All plastic containers must be empty, caps removed; less than 5% food debris.
- All Fiber must be dry and free of food debris and other contaminating material.
- Tissues, paper towels or other paper that has been in contact with food is not acceptable.