Welcome to the Aquia Harbour Property Owner's Association website. After you register, you may want to spend a bit of time reviewing the "tutorials" forum.
May 24 - Regular board meeting at 7 p.m. at the HARBOUR INN (new location)
May 26 - The business office will close at noon. Payments can be dropped in the lock box.
May 27 - Clubhouse anniversary celebration starting at 5:00 p.m. See calendar for more info.
May 29 - County Waste will collect recycling and yard waste as normal on Memorial Day.
May 29 - Business office closed for Memorial Day.
May 29 - Memorial Day Golf Scramble. Captain's choice. Contact golf course for more information.
June 3 - Community yard sale at Briarpatch Park from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
June 3 - No license required resident fishing at the marina fishing dock from 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Bait and tackle provided.
Stafford County Recycling
ALL SINGLE STREAM RECYCABLES ARE ACCEPTED
Commingled Recyclables, consisting of recyclable glass, aluminum, cans, plastics and papers, generally collected from residential recycling, as follows:
- Glass food and beverage containers: brown, clear, or green
- Ferrous (Iron) cans
- PET plastic containers with the symbol #1: narrow neck containers only
- HDPE natural plastic containers with the symbol #2: narrow neck containers only (milk and water bottles)
- HDPE pigmented plastic containers with the symbol #2: narrow neck containers only (detergent, shampoo, bleach bottles, etc. without caps)
- Plastics with symbols #3, #4, #5, #6, #7: narrow and screw top containers
- Old corrugated cardboard
- Cereal boxes
- Telephone books
- Printer paper
- Copier paper
- All other office paper without wax liners
Materials Not Accepted, include but are not limited to:
- Window or auto glass
- Light Bulbs
- Plastics unnumbered
- Plastic bags
- Coat hangers
- Glass cookware/bakeware
- Household items such as cooking pots, toasters, etc.
- All glass containers must by empty and free of metal caps and rings and contain less than 5% food debris.
- All tin cans, bi-metal cans, and aluminum cans must be empty and contain less than 5% food debris.
- All aerosol cans must be empty with less than 5% content
- All plastic containers must be empty, caps removed; less than 5% food debris.
- All Fiber must be dry and free of food debris and other contaminating material.
- Tissues, paper towels or other paper that has been in contact with food is not acceptable.