1. Welcome to the Aquia Harbour Property Owner's Association website. After you register, you may want to spend a bit of time reviewing the "tutorials" forum.
  2. That's right folks, we have a bunch of ways for you to "follow" important announcements posted. On Twitter as AHPOA. On FaceBook as "aquiaharbour".
  3. AHPOA Elections - Voting ends at noon on Oct. 19
  4. Oct. 19 - AHPOA Annual Meeting and Election 10:30 a.m. to Noon at the Country Club
  5. Oct. 31 - Community Trick or Treating - 6 to 9 p.m.
  6. Nov. 10 - Community potluck at the Harbour Inn from 3 to 6 p.m.

9/30/19 - Paving Starts

Discussion in 'Business Office' started by Office, Sep 30, 2019.

• by Office, Sep 30, 2019 at 10:41 AM
  • Office

Office Business Office

A reminder that paving starts September 30 (Section I only) It will include Portugal Drive, Vessel Dr, E. Potomac Drive and Aquia from Vessel to Richmond.

Last year Section III took primary (all of Titanic), the year before that Section II took primary (Harpoon/Aquia).

Pavers will stage between 7a-9a but will not start milling and paving operations until after bus times. They will be shooting to wrap up each day before 3:30p.

At no time will roads or driveways be impassable, though there could be short delays. This is never convenient and your patience is appreciated. We will be monitoring our contractor to make sure it is as painless as possible. There will be flaggers as well.

If you see or have a problem, please call me and I'll be on it like a bug on a windshield!

Patricia Harman, AHGM
    703-407-6106

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Business Office' started by Office, Sep 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.