1. Welcome to the Aquia Harbour Property Owner's Association website. After you register, you may want to spend a bit of time reviewing the "tutorials" forum.
  2. That's right folks, we have a bunch of ways for you to "follow" important announcements posted. On Twitter as AHPOA. On FaceBook as "aquiaharbour".

New to Aquia!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by siearab, Apr 22, 2015.

1. siearab

siearab Junior Member

Hi!!! My name is Sieara and my husband is Matt. We have one child, he is 18 months old. We are new to this area and looking for other young families to do play dates or dinner and drinks with.

2. Lou

Lou Junior Member

Hello and Welcome!
    If you are ever in need of date night childcare, I am a grandma, military family, lots of experience and references. I come to your home, where the child is most comfortable and has everything he needs.
    Hopefully you will make a lot of new friends here, it's a great place to live!

siearab likes this.
  3. Jason Harber

Jason Harber Junior Member

Hi Sieara, welcome to the Harbour! Me and my wife (Miriam) have been here almost two years now. Its a great place to live.
    We live in section one on Columbus drive. If you're ever in the need of some BBQ and drinks my house is always open.
    Feel free to send me a direct message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

siearab likes this.
  4. EllenB

EllenB New Member

Welcome, Sieara and Matt and baby, too. Aquia Harbour is a nice place to live. You'll enjoy the swimming pool when it opens--there's a large kiddie area and always oodles of little ones with their mommies and daddies there.

michelleag and siearab like this.