Tuesday, November 6th, 2018. The main risk will be damaging wind gusts and isolated tornadoes between 9 AM and 3 PM.
Overview and Impacts:
• A cold front will pass through our area today.
• A broken line of showers and a few thunderstorms is expected, and may cause isolated damaging wind gusts or a couple tornadoes, particularly near and east of Interstate 95 through early afternoon.
• Moderate to locally heavy rain may lead to isolated incidents of flooding today
• Isolated severe thunderstorms are possible today.
• Gale force wind gusts are possible over the waters.
• Isolated wind damage west of the I-95 corridor may be confined to the higher terrain.
-Flooding fast moving water in areas that don’t normally have water
-Limiting access to areas of the County that become inaccessible due to high water
-Stalled cars in flood water
-Downed trees on homes, roadways (temporary closures to clear trees) and or powerlines (impacts to the power grid)
-Rappahannock River predicted to reach minor flooding levels
-The region has experienced extraordinary high rainfall over the past several months causing saturated soil. A significant rain event could cause numerous flood related incidents. High winds coupled with heavy rain could cause downed powerlines with property damage and power outages.
Welcome to the Aquia Harbour Property Owner's Association website. After you register, you may want to spend a bit of time reviewing the "tutorials" forum.
Mar. 20 - Board work session at the business office at 7 p.m.
Mar. 27 - Regular board meeting 7 p.m. at the Country Club