Paving shall commence next week - Tuesday October 10th. Many roads will be having maintenance done to include crack filling and patch work but the primary roads that will receive milling and paving will happen in this order;
1st Pinta Cove (all)
2nd Cape Cod Drive (all)
3rd Washington Drive (Business office to Aquia)
4th Harpoon Drive (Beacon Cove to Dewey)
• Traffic control will provided by the contractor.
• Millings. We are going to try to recycle the millings (free of charge) by using them in areas that are currently covered by gravel. It doesn't look as good as paving but it does look better than gravel. We will be evaluating this process as we go along. If doesn't look good, we'll shut it down.
• Residents will be able to access their driveways or pass through at all times guided by flaggers.
• Pets should not be walked on new asphalt for at least 12 hours (burns).
• Pavers will arrive for set up at around 7 but will not commence actual road work until after 8. They hope to be out of here by 4:30 daily.
• The project is expected to take 2-3 weeks.
• There will be no paving on Halloween if it goes that long.
• Any concerns or issues should be reported to the Gate (540-659-5224) who will forward the info to the PD or GM depending on the issue.
Patricia S. Harman
Aquia Harbour POA
1221 Washington Drive
Stafford, Va. 22554
Welcome to the Aquia Harbour Property Owner's Association website. After you register, you may want to spend a bit of time reviewing the "tutorials" forum.
Board work session rescheduled to 7 pm on March 22 at the office
Mar. 28 - Board meeting at 7 p.m. at the Country Club