1. Welcome to the Aquia Harbour Property Owner's Association website. After you register, you may want to spend a bit of time reviewing the "tutorials" forum.
  2. That's right folks, we have a bunch of ways for you to "follow" important announcements posted. On Twitter as AHPOA. On FaceBook as "aquiaharbour".
  3. May 24 - Regular board meeting at 7 p.m. at the HARBOUR INN (new location)
  4. May 26 - The business office will close at noon. Payments can be dropped in the lock box.
  5. May 27 - Clubhouse anniversary celebration starting at 5:00 p.m. See calendar for more info.
  6. May 29 - County Waste will collect recycling and yard waste as normal on Memorial Day.
  7. May 29 - Business office closed for Memorial Day.
  8. May 29 - Memorial Day Golf Scramble. Captain's choice. Contact golf course for more information.
  9. June 3 - Community yard sale at Briarpatch Park from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
  10. June 3 - No license required resident fishing at the marina fishing dock from 11 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Bait and tackle provided.

Pools Analysis

Discussion in 'GM Report' started by Office, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Office

Office Business Office

2. lynnecorso

lynnecorso Junior Member

I can't get Part 3 to download uncorrupted. Can you repost it?

3. Office

Office Business Office

Our apologies. Part 3 has been reposted.

4. Bonnie Nichols

Bonnie Nichols Junior Member

I would be interested in knowing the history of general funding for the remaining amenities vs individual fees. For example: Does the same split for the general fund/Harbor subsidy apply to the stables? or to the Preschool? How or who determines the split? I am having a difficult time understanding how the most utilized amenity in the Harbor by the largest number of residents is so costly. We have been residents for over thirteen years and the cost has risen significantly.
    Thank you for providing this forum BTW!
    It is wonderful to be able to discuss the issues openly.

5. Office

Office Business Office

Thank you for your post. We will check on the information you asked for and will post a response here.

Bonnie Nichols likes this.