The General Manager and Board of Directors are happy to announce we have reached an agreement with Mosaic regarding the second entrance to Aquia Town Center. While the final terms agreed upon are being written into the contract, there are a few key points we would like to share:
- The agreement is contingent on Harris Teeter signing a lease with Mosaic for the proposed location in the ATC.
- No resident’s dues are funding the second entrance or the Washington Drive expansion.
- No ATC commercial traffic will be allowed on Washington Drive. ATC lease holders will have this stipulation outlined in their lease agreements . Additionally, there will be an archway/physical barrier over the 2nd entrance to prevent commercial vehicles from using the second entrance.
- Mosaic will build a sidewalk from the Aquia Harbour front gate to the 2nd entrance for pedestrian access. Mosaic is also building a fence and installing landscaping on the Washington Drive side of the fence. The Harbour will work with Mosaic on landscaping.
- We will maintain Washington Drive, the landscaping and the sidewalk.
- We will be responsible for moving and extending the lights along Washington Drive.
In the next week we expect to have the final agreement ready for signatures. The final drawing is available to view in the Business Office. If you have questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to ask your BOD members and/or the General Manager. We would like to thank the community for their interest, input, and patience while we worked on this agreement. We believe this will be a significant benefit to the entire community.
Welcome to the Aquia Harbour Property Owner's Association website. After you register, you may want to spend a bit of time reviewing the "tutorials" forum.
Mar. 20 - Board work session at the business office at 7 p.m.
Mar. 27 - Regular board meeting 7 p.m. at the Country Club