1. Welcome to the Aquia Harbour Property Owner's Association website. After you register, you may want to spend a bit of time reviewing the "tutorials" forum.
  2. That's right folks, we have a bunch of ways for you to "follow" important announcements posted. On Twitter as AHPOA. On FaceBook as "aquiaharbour".
  3. Nov. 17 - Three Club Turkey Trot golf tournament. Sign up at the pro shop.
  4. Nov. 19 - Unlimited yard waste collection.
  5. Nov. 21 - The AHPOA business office will close at 12:30 p.m. for the Thanksgiving holiday.
  6. Nov. 22 & Nov. 23 - The AHPOA business office will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Table Tennis (Ping Pong) Partners

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by zenmaster0218, Jan 20, 2014.

1. zenmaster0218

zenmaster0218 New Member

Hi
    I live in section 2 of AH. I am looking for people to play table tennis (intermediate level). I have a table in my basement.

Stephanie likes this.
  2. Jason Harber

Jason Harber Junior Member

I don't play ping pong much. If you need a partner for beer pong let me know.

:beer:

3. Fan Yang

Fan Yang Guest

Hi, i moved to Stafford not too long ago, i love playing table tennis, and i can say i am at intermediate level with some practice ( haven't played for couples of years). Just saw your post, so wondering you are still looking for someone to play table tennis. Thanks. I can be reached at 301-655-1592.