AQUIA HARBOUR POOLS 2022
We are looking forward to a fully operational pool season, as we recover from the effects of the pandemic, and we are excited to announce that Virginia Pool Services will be our pool management company this year. The team has been working hard to prepare for the season. Please see the below information on this summer’s pool operations:
Pool Hours of Operation
|May 28 – August 7||August 8 – September 5|
|Harbour Inn Pool||Country Club||Harbour Inn||Country Club|
|Monday||12p – 8p||Closed||4p – 8p||Closed|
|Tuesday||12p – 8p||12p – 9p||4p – 8p||Closed|
|Wednesday||12p – 8p||12p – 9p||4p – 8p||Closed|
|Thursday||12p – 8p||12p – 9p||4p – 8p||Closed|
|Friday||12p – 8p||12p – 10p||4p – 8p||Closed|
|Saturday||10a – 8p||12p – 10p||10a – 8p||12p – 10p|
|Sunday||10a – 8p||12p – 9p||10a – 8p||12p – 9p|
Annual Pool Membership Fees
Membership in the AHPOA pools is limited to residents who are, in accordance with the By-Laws, members in good standing (active members) or non-residents who have paid the non-resident fee.
|Family Membership||Single Membership|
|Active AHPOA Members||$75.00
(registered household members only)
|Inactive AHPOA Members and Non-Residents||$330.00 (up to 4 members)
$25.00 (each additional member)
How to Purchase a Pool Membership
Pool Memberships MUST BE PURCHASED THROUGH THE BUSINESS OFFICE and can no longer be obtained at the pool. A 2022 pool membership form must be completed and submitted with payment to the Business Office. Click Here for the form or obtain a copy from the business office. Below are your options to purchase a membership:
- You may come into the Business Office during business hours (Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm). You can either bring the filled-out form with you or you may obtain a form at the office The business office will process payment and you will then receive a physical pass for each household member.
- You can deposit the form AND a check for payment in the outside Drop Box at the Business Office at any time. If you choose this option, your pool pass(es) will be emailed to you within 3 business days. *You do not need to pick up a physical pass* You will have the option of accessing the pool either by showing proof of your pass(es) on your phone and/or showing a paper copy of your pass(es) that you have printed off at home.
- You can submit your completed form (via PDF, click on the ‘submit form’ button on the top right corner of the form) to email@example.com FOLLOWED by a call to the business office to submit payment over the phone by calling 540-659-3050. Credit card payments over the phone must be pre-authorized. *You do not need to pick up a physical pass* You will have the option of accessing the pool either by showing proof of your pass(es) on your phone and/or showing a paper copy of your passes that you have printed off at home.
Please note that the electronic pool pass option is being made available for your convenience but it is a trial program and may be suspended at any time. Suspension of the electronic pool pass program will mean that access to the pool will be via hardcopy pool passes only and it will not invalidate 2022 pool memberships that have already been purchased.
One Day passes can be purchased at the Business Office. One day passes can also be purchased outside of business hours at the Marina and Golf Course, with CASH ONLY. One Day Passes are only valid for the current pool season.
Punch Cards (10 visits) can ONLY be purchased at the Business Office, during business hours. Punch cards do not expire.
|Cost with Membership||Cost without Membership||Non-Resident|
|One Day Pass||$3||$5||$7|
|Punch Card* (10 visits)||$30||$50||n/a|
Activities Outside of Pool Operating Hours
- Lap Swim – AHPOA Resident Annual Pool Membership members age 16 and over may participate in Lap Swim from 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM daily at the Harbour Inn Pool. There is no lifeguard on duty. Contact Business Office to register, as a waiver of liability needs to be on-file.
- Mermaids Water Aerobics – 9:30 am M-W-F. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Toddler Hour – 11 AM -12 PM, M-W-F at the Baby Pool Only. Available only to AHPOA Resident Annual Pool Membership members.
- Lessons & Parties – For information on swim lessons, private parties or rental of the Harbour Inn Patio, contact the office at email@example.com.
- Dolphin Swim Team – The swim team holds swim meets and swim practice, outside of regular pool hours. Please see https://www.facebook.com/AHDolphins/ for additional information and meets will be posted on the AHPOA website calendar as they become known.
- The purchase of a pool membership is NON-Refundable under any circumstances.
- Children under the age 4 are not required to have proof of membership.
- Children 12 years of age and older, may enter the pool unaccompanied by a parent, as long as they are able to show proof of pool membership. They are permitted a maximum of one (1) daily guest provided the guest is 12 or older.
- The pool may be reserved for special use:
- After Hours Parties: Use of the Harbour Inn pool for after-hours parties will require registration at least one (1) week in advance of the party. Please contact the Business Office for more information.
- Patio Rental: Rental of the “Patio” during pool hours for special events must be arranged with the business office for a fee of $25 an hour. Use of the patio during regular pool hours is only authorized when the Harbour Inn is not in use. The patio may not be monopolized for a private function without arrangement and authorization from the Business Office.
- Day Care Visits: Day care memberships using the services of the pool must abide by a 3-1 chaperone ratio for children under four (4) and must agree to a 4-1 ratio for children 4 and older. This ratio is not negotiable. Fees apply.
- Special Events: The Country Club pool is closed to the public during all Dolphin home swim meets and may be closed for other events such as community events.
For a copy of the 2022 pool rules Click Here or obtain a hard copy from the AHPOA business office.