https://aquiaharbour.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/July-4th.png 480 640 Katherine Shaw https://aquiaharbour.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/aquia-logo-blue.png Katherine Shaw2021-06-30 09:31:502021-06-30 10:30:26July 4th Community Fireworks
Community July 4th celebrations this year will be fireworks only. See below for more information.
Please note that parking will be both severely limited in the area surrounding the Harbour Inn and it will be on a first come first served basis
• Fireworks will start at approximately 9:30 p.m. over Aquia Creek
• Porta-potties will be available at the Harbour Inn
• Harbour Inn building will be open as a cooling and restroom station
• Government Island will be open to view the fireworks
• Ingress/self-parking. No restriction to pool or marina roads or lot. Parking will be very limited so carpooling is encouraged or park at Lions Park and use the path to walk to Washington Dr / Marina
• Boaters should plan to arrive early to expect parking
• Handicapped parking will be very limited. Drop off’s permitted.
• There will be no community vans, lights, parade or field day
• Pools will be open until 10pm
• Clubhouse Restaurant will be open
• Host Lions will be selling hot dogs and drinks in the Harbour Inn parking lot
Front Gate – no access to visitors unless they are on a resident’s guest list, no exceptions
Common areas where the fireworks can be seen from include the Country Club, marina, Rudolph Park and Government Island see the map below