Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions
Last updated: December 12, 2022
- Program Description: We may send promotional and transactional mobile messages in various formats through the Program. Promotional messages advertise and promote our products and services and may include transactional messages may include community updates, reminders, and notices. Mobile messages may be sent using an automated technology, including an auto dialer, automated system, or automatic telephone dialing system. Message frequency will vary but will not exceed 3 messages per month. You agree that we, our affiliates, and any third-party service providers may send you messages regarding the foregoing topics or any topic and that such messages and/or calls may be made or placed using different telephone numbers or short codes. We do not charge for mobile messages sent through the Program, but you are responsible for any message and data rates imposed by your mobile provider, as standard data and message rates may apply for SMS and MMS alerts.
- User Opt-Out and Support: You may opt-out of the Program at any time. If you wish to opt- out of the Program and stop receiving mobile messages from us, or you no longer agree to these Mobile Messaging Terms, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, and/or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message from us. You may continue to receive text messages for a short period while we process your request, and you may receive a one-time opt-out confirmation message. You understand and agree that the foregoing is the only reasonable method of opting out. For support, reply HELP to any mobile message from us.
Our mobile messaging platform may not recognize requests that modify the foregoing commands, and you agree that we and our service providers will not be liable for failing to honor requests that do not comply with the requirements in these Mobile Messaging Terms. We may also change the telephone number or short code we use to operate the Program and we will notify you of any such change. You acknowledge that any requests sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed may not be received by us and we will not be responsible for failing to honor a request sent to a telephone number or short code that has been changed.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability: The Program is offered on an “as-is” basis and may not be available in all areas, always, or on all mobile providers. You agree that neither we nor our service providers will be liable for any failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any mobile message or information sent through the Program.
- Modifications: We may modify or cancel the Program or any of its features at any time, with or without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Messaging Terms at any time. Any such modification will take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these Mobile Messaging Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of those modifications.
Effective Date: December 12, 2022
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web form, during registration, or while setting up an account with us. Personal information we collect directly from you may include first and last name, address, email address, and phone number.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information
- To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message subject to your consent
- To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you, such as community notices.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us. For more information, see our Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions shown above.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.